BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING (POST BASIC B.Sc nursing)
- Duration 2 Years.
Eligibility Criteria of Admission of Basic B.Sc., Nursing:
The Candidate seeking admission must:
- Hold diploma in General Nursing & Midfery (GNM).
- Be a registered nurse and midwife.
- Have passed 10+2 or pre-university examination (PUC of 2 Years) or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with science, arts or commerce.
- The candidate who is above 48 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission is not eligible.
- Have a good personal and professional record.